WELCOME TO THE MARYLAND FOODIE FEST
Thank you to everyone who attended the 1st Annual Maryland Foodie Fest!
Maryland Foodie Fest is a family-friendly food festival brought to you by the Restaurant Association of Maryland.
Bringing together the best parts of being a foodie.
Date: To be announced for 2020!
Location: Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium – 873 Long Drive, Aberdeen, MD 21001
Read our BAG POLICY.
A big thanks goes to all of our partners and sponsors:
MARYLAND FOODIE FEST INCLUDES:
- VIP Area with exclusive sampling opportunities
- Food pairings and samplings from restaurants throughout Maryland
- Two Sanctioned Food Competitions
- Phillips Seafood Crab Cake Eating Contest
- Local Craft Beer & Wine
- Festival Foods
- Live Music
- Artisans and vendors
- Kids Zone with inflatables, batting cages, face painting, and more!
CALLING ALL COOKS
Are you a professional chef? Are you a home cook? We want you! Take the first step toward participating at the World Food Championships and your chance to win the grand prize of $100,000 at the World Food Championships Final Table.