WELCOME TO THE MARYLAND FOODIE FEST
Maryland Foodie Fest is a family-friendly food festival brought to you by the Restaurant Association of Maryland.
Bringing together the best parts of being a foodie.
Date: Saturday, June 22, 2019
Time: 11 am – 7 pm
Location: Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium – 873 Long Drive, Aberdeen, MD 21001
A big thanks goes to all of our partners and sponsors:
MARYLAND FOODIE FEST INCLUDES:
- VIP Area with exclusive sampling opportunities
- Food pairings and samplings from restaurants throughout Maryland
- Three Sanctioned Food Competitions
- Phillips Seafood Crab Cake Eating Contest
- Local Craft Beer & Wine Sampling
- Festival Foods
- Live Music by The Rockets, Kelly Bell Band and Rev6 Band
- Artisans and vendors
- Kids Zone with inflatables, batting cages, face painting, and more!
CALLING ALL COOKS
Are you a professional chef? Are you a home cook? We want you! Take the first step toward participating at the World Food Championships and your chance to win the grand prize of $100,000 at the World Food Championships Final Table in New Orleans.