Maryland Foodie Fest is a family-friendly food festival brought to you by the Restaurant Association of Maryland. Bringing together the best parts of being a foodie, Maryland Foodie Fest includes:
- Food pairings and offerings from restaurants throughout Maryland
- Two Sanctioned Food Competitions
- Phillips Seafood Crab Cake Eating Contest
- Local Craft Beer & Wine Offerings
- Live Music
- Artisans and Vendors
- Kids Zone with inflatables, batting cages, face painting, food, and more!
A portion of the festival proceeds will benefit the Restaurant Association of Maryland Education Foundation (RAMEF). RAMEF’s mission is to enhance the foodservice and hospitality industry’s training and education, career development and community engagement. To learn more about how RAMEF impacts Maryland, please click here.